Cafetto EVO is the first espresso machine cleaner to be certified by an organic certification body. It is a safe, high performance cleaner for professional espresso machines using organic coffee. It is the result of first principle research of the organic production process and espresso machine cleaning and maintenance. Cafetto EVO is OMRI listed and registered by the BFA.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Ingredients are rapidly biodegradable
- Registered by Biological Farmers of Australia
- Completely and rapidly soluble
- Leaves no trace of odour
- Comes with a measuring scoop for accurate dosing
Daily procedure to back-flush each delivery group:
- Remove coffee filter from group handle, and replace with “blind” filter
- For daily cleaning add 1 level scoop of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner into the group handle and insert as if brewing espresso. If the machine is cleaned less often, use 2 scoops
- Start cycle and allow to run for 10 seconds to dissolve cleaner
- Stop cycle and allow to sit for 10 seconds
- Start and stop cycle 4 more times – run for 10 seconds, stop for 10 seconds
- Remove the group handle and rinse well under stream of water from delivery group. Turn off water.
- Re-insert handle with blind filter, start and stop cycle 10 times – run for 5 seconds, stop for 2 seconds to ensure thorough rinsing. Remove blind filter & insert regular filter
- Brew and discard a single espresso to re-season machine
Daily procedure to clean filters and group handles:
- Soak group handles and filters in 500ml of hot water with 2 scoops of Evo Espresso Machine Cleaner for 10 minutes.
- Rinse thoroughly in running hot water.
Available in powder form: